What's NewMarch 5th, 2022
The site has been running in beta long enough that I'm confident it won't explode, and I've published the "real" version to chrono.abigtoe.org. The data slate has been swept clean for the production site. Barring some major unforseen technical problem, the data submitted to the production site will remain intact going forward. The beta site remains a test bed and all bets are off for data persistence. Use the production site!February 28th, 2022
- Major: When a seed is first submitted, the "patch HTML" will be downloaded from ff4fe.com. A "Download Seed" link will now be available on a seed's details page. Clicking this link will re-display the page that applies the seed patch. This will result in an archive of seeds stored in perpetuity that may be replayed.
- Introduction of "My Runs" in the top level menu. This will show you just a list of your runs.
- Fixed the possibility of duplicate seeds if two runners submit the json for the same seed at roughly the same time.
- The Race Legal version of simbu's summary log output can be submitted and have a slightly different display to accommodate the missing details.
- Date sorting really works on the various tables now.
- Major: Submit all runs using the button at the top of any page. Seeds will automatically be created if you are the first person to upload run data for that seed. You'll be asked to give the seed a name (required) and a race room (optional).
- Anyone that submits a run for the same seed after the first will automatically have their run data attached to that seed.